PuriTea is a daily herbal tonic for increased energy, digestive support, and whole body cleansing. It is filled with compounds from plants that gently cleanse your digestive system and support your health with naturally occurring phytonutrients, high antioxidants, and known healing herbs.*
Herbal tinctures are the most rapidly and efficiently asborbed of any preparation, and their powerful effects can be felt quickly. Once tinctured, herbs retain their medicinal properties longer than in most other preparations. Tinctures are an excellent alternative to herbal teas or capsules, and are convenient to use as they are ready to administer without further preparation.*
• Rhubarb Root: One of the most commonly used herbs in Chinese Medicine, Rhubarb Root has been used medicinally in China and Tibet since ancient times. It has a long and proven history of usage, primarily for digestive complaints including constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, and stomach pain. It is known to be helpful for fever, jaundice, and menstrual conditions as well.*
• Burdock Root: Burdock Root, a vegetable native to northern Asia and Europe, has been used in holistic medicine for centuries to treat a variety of concerns. Traditionally used
as a diuretic, digestive aid, and blood purifier, research from 2010 has shown Burdock Root contains multiple types of powerful antioxidants including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids.*
• Fennel Seed: Often linked to longevity, Fennel Seeds are known to offer a wide range of nutritional properties that aid in good health. They are an excellent source of potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Studies have shown that Fennel Seeds benefit heart health, weight loss, and maintaining blood pressure. They are considered highly useful for flushing out sludge and toxins from our bodies.*
• Goldenseal Root: Native Americans have used Goldenseal for hundreds of years for both its powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterials properties. It can protect and heal the gut and intestinal tract. It also has vasodilating properties, meaning that it relaxes and opens the blood vessels, which supports healthy blood pressure.*
• One (1) drop per ounce of water or juice, or entire vial in 1 gallon of water or juice. Drink several times each day, as needed. Shake well before use.
Active Ingredients: Organic Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) Root, Organic Dandelion (Taraxacum) Root, Organic Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Root, Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root, Organic Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed, Organic Burdock (Arctium) Root, Pau d’arco (Handroanthus impetiginosus) Bark, Organic Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Leaf, Organic Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) Root, Organic Cayenne (Capsicum annuum), Barberry (Berberis) Bark, Organic Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) Herb, Lobelia (Lobelia erinus) Leaf, Organic Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) Bark, Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)
Other Ingredients: Water, Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol (30%), Natural and Organic Plant and Vegetable Extracts
*The information in this document has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is not intended as a substitute
for the advice or medical care of a qualified healthcare professional and you should seek the advice of your healthcare professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes. This information is provided for educational purposes only.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.